The French School offers diverse programs for children of all ages in an inviting and nurturing educational setting throughout the year.
• Classes meet twice a week after school.
• Continual development of the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Our thematic units incorporate art, music and cooking into the curriculum.
• Children maintain friendships made years earlier at the French School.
• We welcome children with prior French experience or from French-speaking families.
Camp runs for a total of six weeks starting in early June for children ages 2 to 7.