The French School’s immersion program is sequential. New applicants typically enter in the Petite Section. Acceptance of new applicants into any section other than Petite Section will be contingent upon the child’s French skills, age and space availability. All children must be toilet trained. Half and full day programs are available.
Petite Section Age 2 – 4 Child must turn 3 by December 31st, 2019
Moyenne Section Age 3 – 5 Child must turn 4 by December 31st, 2019
Grande Section Age 4 – 6 Child must turn 5 by December 31st, 2019
Step 1: Application
Parents/guardians submit completed enrollment application with a $100 non-refundable and non-transferable application fee. When applications exceed capacity, priority is given to those first received.
Step 2: School visit
An interview with a qualified applicant and parents is conducted.
Step 3: Admission
If accepted, a letter is mailed containing an enrollment agreement.
Step 4: Enrollment
Upon acceptance into the French School, a signed enrollment agreement along with a $2,000 (half day) or $4,000 (full day) non-refundable and non-transferable tuition deposit is required.
Step 5: Registration and tuition payment
2019/2020 Academic Year Tuition for half day is $8,685.
2019/2020 Academic Year Tuition for full day is $17,370.
- Tuition Balance and registration forms are due by July 14, 2019.
- All tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is a $50 charge for late payments.
- There is a $25 charge for returned checks.
- Families experiencing financial hardship may be considered for payment plans for which a $100 fee will be assessed if tuition is not paid in full by July 14, 2019.
- Parents are required to purchase uniforms directly from our supplier.